Top of Main Content

HSBC Asset Management Unconstrained Targeted Absolute Return Equity (TL) Fund (Equity Intensive Fund) (HMG)

Investment purpose of this fund is to obtain higher income return compare to TRY time deposits with the stock selection that will be made in Borsa Istanbul.Minimum 80% of the fund portfolio is invested in equities traded on BIST. The remaining 20% is invested in Futures collateral that will be used for BIST 30 Futures indice and single stock contracts, reverse repo, cash and/or money market.

Returns between two selected dates

Returns between two selected dates Calculate
INSTRUMENTS
INSTRUMENTS RETURN (%)
FUND HOLDINGS
Last Update: 08/08/2022
FUND HOLDINGS
08/08/2022 As of
Asset Under Management 1.710.619.634,53 TL
Fund Price (TL)* 17.924333
Asset Allocation
Money Market %1
Eurobond %9999
Derivative Products %0
Total %10000