Top of Main Content

HSBC Gold Fund

The investment objective of the Fund is to generate returns consistent with changes in the TRL prices of gold. Of the Fund’s portfolio, at least 80% is continuously invested in gold and gold-based capital market instruments. The remaining 20% of the portfolio, on the other hand, may be invested in reverse repo, deposits, money market and cash. The Fund is suitable for investors in pursuit of an alternative means to invest their savings in gold-based products. The Fund price is affected by the price of gold, as well as by fluctuations in US$/TRL exchange rate.

Returns between two selected dates

Returns between two selected dates Calculate
INSTRUMENTS
INSTRUMENTS RETURN (%)
FUND LITERATURE
Last Update: 19/11/2018
FUND LITERATURE
Fund Investment Objectives Financial Statements
Internal Regulation Income Statement
Fund Prospectus Balance Sheet
Announcements Portfolio Distribution Report
General Rules of VOB Transactions Cut-off Time Table
Daily Commission Channels where you may invest in funds
A hundred thousand in 4.932 HSBC Bank Branches, 0850 211 0 11 HSBC Bank Telephone Banking, Internet Banking, HSBC Bank ATMs , HSBC Securities and TEFAS.
Benchmarks
History of Benchmark and Band Interval Changes

FUND HOLDINGS
Last Update: 19/11/2018
FUND HOLDINGS
IPO Date 14.10.1997 - 15.01.1998
19/11/2018 As of
Asset Under Management 29.472.496,39 TL
Number of Investors 2,812
Fund Price (TL)* 1.878942
Asset Allocation
Other %0.20
Precious Metal %99.42
Reverse REPO %0.38
Total %100.00